Pharmacies should be nice because they can kill patients with a single mistake
One of the advantages of the internet is that it has made many services easily accessible to people. Online pharmacy is a vendor on the internet that sells medication to the customers. With the prolonged rise in E-commerce, online shopping of medicines is a service that provides medications to patients in the comfort of their home. For almost two decades this service has benefitted millions of people worldwide. However, there has also been a rise in counterfeit organizations that sell fake medicines. This is not only seriously dangerous but illegal as well.
How do you identify the genuine:
Some rogue online pharmacies might display a Canadian flag. But most of the times it has been seen that these sites are operated by drug peddlers who have no connection with Canada. A genuine Canadian pharmacy online:
- Will always ask you to upload a valid medical practitioner’s prescription.
- Offers medicines at a price competitive to an offline store
- Will never send unsolicited emails on cheap medicine offers
- Will have certification from the Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Has a genuine company address and telephone number clearly highlighted on the screen
- Ensures confidentiality of financial and medical information of customers through 100% secure transactions.
- Will have a host of CIPA licensed pharmacist available 24/7 to answer all queries of patients with reference to medications.
The genuine pharmacy will always portray their accreditations like a USP. All the pharmacies registered under these companies are licensed and are members of CIPA as well. The government of Canada maintains stringent regulations over the dispensing of prescribed medications through certifications such as Trustee seal and SSL encryption over financial transactions.
So the next time you decide to go online, these few pointers will help you to order the right medicine from the right site.